sCATter is an Action and Casual game for PC published by SEEDGAMES Co., Ltd. in 2019. A VR Game like Beat Saber but in its own way!
sCATter PC Game 2019 Overview:
You have two guns and you shoot the cat robots in time to the music. Blue cats are on a beat of their own and red cats are paired on a single beat and so you want to shoot them in sync.
Welcome to the sCATter! sCATter is a VR shooting rhythm game that shoots UDADA, a cat robot flying towards the player, according to music.
Despite sounding overly simplistic, though, coordinating your shots can be tricky. It ends up being a lot of fun even though there is very little physical movement.
As of right now, there are something like 22 songs with more to come. There’s a decent variety of styles – some with lyrics, some without, some in English, some not. If you like Airtone’s OST, you should like this one.
Features of sCATter:
- It’s a new but simple rhythm game. Aim and shoot the flying UDADA to the music with a gun corresponding to the controller of both hands. Anyone can learn how to play!
- Choose the songs you want and select the difficulty level to play! If you don’t like the speed at which the UDADA flies, you can adjust as fast or slow as you want.
- We will update more various songs and themes later on.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5 (4th-gen) or AMD Ryzen 3 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 (AMD Radeon R9 290) or better.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires compatible VR Device
File Size: 726 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net